Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Welcome to the Magnet Schools of America (MSA)
online application portal!
Before you get started on your application, you must have an active profile in MSA's database (Impexium).
If you are a team working on a single application or nomination, click here.
|First-time users||Veteran users|
To activate your MSA profile, please follow the steps below:
Once you've activated your profile account, please click on the gray "Login with Magnet" button located on the left and login with your MSA profile credentials. Once successfully logged in, click on the appropriate image to start your application (scroll to the bottom).
For those who received an email inviting them to collaborate on an application, you can access applications that are "in progress" under "My Applications" in the navigation menu located on the left.
You can now collaborate with your team on the OpenWater platform - see below.
If you are unable to activate your account, please email the MSA Office at email@example.com. Make sure to include your name, email, school, and district information.
- You must designate one person to serve as the primary account holder (i.e., principal, magnet coordinator). This person will have the ability to add team members (collaborators) as well a remove them.
- Next, make a list of team members (first name, last name, job title, school and email address) and email the list to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: List of collaborators: INSERT PROGRAM). This will allow for a smoother activation process for us all.
Support@magnet.edu will reply to your email within two business days confirming all members on your list have a profile in the MSA database (Impexium).
- Make sure the primary account holder has activated their MSA profile.
- Now, the primary account holder will log into the OpenWater platform and create an application.
Click on the gray "Login with Magnet" button located on the left and login with your MSA profile credentials.
Please select from the dropdown, which award program you will be applying for (Merit, Principal of the Year or Teacher of the Year).
- Finally, to add team members, click on the "collaborator" button. Enter the first name, last name and email address. A collaboration email will be sent to this person with instructions to activate his/her MSA profile and next steps.
If you have questions, please email MSA Support.
MUST BE A MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING BY NOVEMBER 1, 2023
Membership inquiries, email email@example.com
Click HERE to begin a 2023-2024 District Administrator of the Year application